Tuesday, February 19, 2002

I dreamed that I was dating Paulie Walnuts from "the Sopranos". We were in Huntsville, on Drake, headed to Brahan Spring Park, when we stopped at the redlight at Cobb. I looked over and my boss was in the car next to me. I was mortified! I knew if he saw me with this old geezer I'd never hear the end of it, so I ducked my head down in the car so he wouldn't see me. Paulie saw this and thought I was dating my boss as well (two timing Paulie no less) and he became furious! He followed Bernd (my boss) to a large complex that was a bowling alley/pool/card playing establishment. Paulie went in (Bernd was going to play cards) and whacked my boss, then left me standing there in the bowling alley. I didn't know how I was going to get home, so I went outside the bowling alley and started looking for a ride. I saw Joyce Thornton (a lady I used to work with) and she said she'd give me a ride home, but it was a long drive, and she's old as the hills, so I said no thanks. I didn't want to bother her. I went over to this dormatory to see if I could find a ride in there, and when I opened the door, it was full of milk, so I closed it. Then I turned around, and on the swing set, I saw three Steve Martins. One of them was the "Roxanne" Steve, with the big nose, a regular Steve, and a really tiny Steve. I asked for a ride but they said they had to go. They all shrunk right before me and were about two feet tall when they took off. Next Jon Bon Jovi walked up to me (with his band) and told me he'd give me a ride home if I photographed the band. I said sure, so we went to this overpass, and I took pictures. They were all grinning wildly in the pictures, and I told them to please stop looking so silly but they didn't stop. Then, we got in the car again, and as we were driving home, Richie Sambora and Jon were telling me about growing up in New Jersey, and playing baseball together as kids. Then the alarm woke me up.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]