Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wednesday's Dinner

You're probably wondering why I am documenting weekly dinners with my friend Nancy's husband Ron, and her dog Jane. Here's why: a) as previously mentioned, I'm not right in the head, and b) more importantly, Nancy is MEAN (grin) and if she comes home to a dead husband and a dead dog because they were too depressed to eat, I'm in big trouble! :-)


I made Hamburger Helper, the Cheeseburger Macaroni one:


And I steamed some green beans. Yummy! I also made Jane's dinner. Yes, it has no cheese, but unlike certain people in Nancy's household, I don't mollycoddle Jane.
She ate it up! In fact she inhaled her food so fast, I'm thinking of changing her name to Hoover.



Man, Old Geezer, you can cook!

This is fabulous! I don't need any cheese!

Boy can you cook!

I just can't get enough of your cooking, Old Geezer!

Neither could Ron, apparently:


Ron enjoyed dinner too.

He was thisclose to licking his plate clean, but his manners got the best of him.

Come home soon, Nancy! We miss you!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]